Carer Payroll

Are you thinking of employing a live-in carer? You might need us to set up a payroll for you.

If you’re not sure whether they need to be employed or self-employed, call us on 01225 862259 and we can help you understand the issues.

We deal with HMRC on your behalf

  • We’ll register you as an employer
  • We’ll make sure all of your obligations are taken care of
  • We’ll submit your RTI returns every month

We make everything clear and straightforward

  • We can send you a template employment contract so you’re covered if anything goes wrong
  • We’ll explain about auto-enrolment and whether your carer needs to be paid a pension

We look after the paperwork

  • We’ll email you with your payslips each month
  • We’ll keep track of your carer’s holiday pay and other allowances
  • We’ll keep track of your carer’s timesheets
  • We’ll let you know exactly how much to pay your carer and when to pay them
  • We’ll let you know exactly how much to pay HMRC and when to pay them
  • We’ll process P45s if you switch carers
  • We’ll provide you with a P60 at the year end
  • We’ll complete an employer’s annual return at the end of the year (P35)

Employing a carer should make your life easier, not harder. We take care of everything so you can focus on the important things.

By using this website you accept our use of cookies. You can block cookies in your browser. More information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.