VAT is often seen as a burden for small business owners when it doesn’t necessarily need to be. In fact some schemes can be beneficial. The problem lies in working out which ones will help your company, and which system is best for you. See below for more on VAT services in Wiltshire from Thomas and Ellis.
- We can complete and file your VAT returns for you, or provide advice on VAT.
We can also provide advice and help with:
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on de-registration
- Partial exemption
- Timing and delaying VAT payments
- Flat Rate VAT scheme
- Cash Accounting Scheme
- Annual Accounting Scheme
- HMRC visits