Incorporation and Business Structure
Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur or taking your first steps to becoming your own boss, deciding to pursue your business ideas is an exciting and challenging prospect. See below for more information on forming a company if you live in or near Wiltshire.
Understanding the most appropriate business structure for your venture is essential to minimise your tax liability and create the right organisational structure for growth.
If forming a limited company is right for you, we can:
- Form the company with you
- Register it with HMRC
- Correspond with Companies House to ensure it’s set as active
- Complete the regulatory requirements
- Complete money laundering checks
- Ensure that you don’t receive the junk mail that you would if you do it yourself
- Automatically link to a high street bank for your company account who can provide you with cashback on opening an account
- Ensure you receive all of the legal documentation required
- Provide incorporation advice
We can also help you with the ongoing administration and obligations required by the Companies Act and ensure that the business remains compliant with all its legal and regulatory obligations. See Directors Responsibilities.