Reclaiming Overpaid Tax

If you think you may have overpaid tax and would like to reclaim it, we can liaise with HMRC to make sure it’s transferred directly into your bank account.

We are highly professional, fully qualified chartered accountants ready to help you with reclaiming your tax.


  • We can check your account with HMRC to see if you are due a tax rebate
  • We can calculate if you are due back any tax for the current year or for previous years
  • We can submit your tax return ensuring that any tax that you are due back is paid directly into your account within two weeks of submission or, if you prefer, that the tax is offset against the following year’s tax bill
  • We can make sure you don’t pay too much tax next year

By using this website you accept our use of cookies. You can block cookies in your browser. More information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.