DCNI Scheme

If you live in the UK and work from home for an overseas employer and have no income tax to pay, then you might need a DCNI scheme.

You might be a coder working from home in the UK for a company based in Paris, or working out of your local café but doing consultancy work for a company in Berlin or Madrid.

The best way to ensure you’re complying with UK employment law and paying your UK taxes and National Insurance is to determine if you’re employed or not. If not, then you will need to register as self-employed in the UK. If it looks like you are employed then setting up a DPNI scheme may be the best thing for you to do.

If you have any questions, just give us a call on 01225 862259 and we can chat through your situation with you.

By using this website you accept our use of cookies. You can block cookies in your browser. More information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.